DCMD Mobile Notary specializes in: Real Estate Documents, Business Documents, Family Documents, and Personal Documents. We also offer basic general Notary Services. Note that the fee for our Notary Services is inclusive of : per signature of a notarized document, plus travel fee. Also, additional notarized signatures are separately priced as well.
For further information on our services, please refer to this table:
– Jurat (oath or affirmation and certificate)
– Certified Copy of any Document allowed by law.
***Rates for Loan Signings***
– Loan package signing
– Additional loan documents (1st & 2nd piggyback loans-same appointment)
– Pick-up and/or delivery of documents
***Electronic Document Services and E-Closing Services***
Two Printed E-Docs sets (one to sign and one for the client to keep)
Reduce the Paperwork! We now offer all types E-Closings! Signing performed using Verizon WIFI card and HP Laptop!
– Travel Fees
– Early Hours (5:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m.)
– After Hours (9:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.)
– Sunday and Holidays (additional service charge)
– Emergency After Hours (11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m.)
The fee is all inclusive: includes all notary fees, execution of all documents pertaining to the transaction, clerical fees, and document receipt and/or delivery, status updates, faxbacks, emails, phone calls and travel fee. If any mistakes are made, we will fix it ASAP – at no additional charge! It is on us. Our services are guaranteed!
***Additional charges are applied for visiting jail facilities or airports along with the standard travel fee. If you require a notary to meet up with you at the airport please provide what terminal they are departing from.***
If you have any further inquiries, please send us an email at email@example.com. For urgent concerns, call us right away at 240-753-3646.